• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

EDC Forge finish w/ Hamon

Popping my cherry here. I just joined Blade Forums.... Finally. Most of my work can be found on my Instagram @running_man_forge. Anyways you can grab this EDC on my website runningmanforge.com for $150
Made from 1095 HC
Padauk, leopard, and dyed satin wood handle
4" blade
9" Overall
lanyard Hole
Forge finish
Differential hardening (Hamon)
Comes with a kydex shealth
Free shipping in the US
I should really be charging way more for my knives but I feel like my reputation isn't there yet.
So get it while the getting is good.
26224796918_50e3ea20f2_c.jpg

40066201362_8841f97d14_c.jpg

Made from 1095 HC
Bubinga, Maple burl, dyed Zebra wood handle
4" blade
9" Overall
lanyard Hole
Forge finish
39200640545_83787ac592_c.jpg

25227678757_3a9c3f0e6d_c.jpg

28319068539_525af8f866_c.jpg

Made from 1095 HC
stabilized charcoal handle (has some inclusions)
4" blade
9" Overall
lanyard Hole
Forge finish
40099962821_b8f67d9c9b_c.jpg

Made from 1095 HC
stabilized charcoal handle (has some inclusions)
4" blade
9" Overall
lanyard Hole
Forge finish
39387916914_35c0b17c6f_c.jpg[img]

Those are some great looking knives! I especially like the first one. Terrific work. I'm sure they'll sell out pretty quick.

I just ordered the one with the stabilized charcoal handle. Looks like a heck of a deal.

Had my PayPal all set for the zebrawood / maple but said unavailable when I hit purchase! Seems it was snatched out from under me!

Thank you to everyone that purchanced! I was utterly surprised by the response, it made my day. They will all be shipped out on Wednesday 2/7/18. You will receive a tracking number via email in the evening of 2/7. Again thank you!

I received knife #3 today. I have big hands and it fits nice and comfortable. My index finger goes naturally into the choil for a firm grip. The balance point is about two inches behind the ricasso. The blade is light, the grinds are even and the hamon is one of the better ones I've seen. And the best part is, it's wicked sharp. The kydex sheath fits fine.

Overall, this was a lot more knife than what I paid for it. I should've bought two. You won't be disappointed. Thanks for the good deal.

i agree, i should have bought two. excellent value..

ETA just bought the last one on his website. Surprised it was still there

Last edited:
I am currently working on improving my Kydex sheaths. The belt loop more specifically. If you need to adjust it just grab a heat gun and heat it up till its malleable and hold it where you want it. Make sure you fill the cavity with a paper towel so no heat gets in to distort where the blade is held. that will ruin the sheath. Your aiming for localized heat on the loop. You can pull on the kydex to elongate it if needed as well. Again Thank you to everyone that purchased this round of knives.

Back