1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

EDC II Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by armysf18, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.P.F.

A.P.F.

Mar 3, 2006
  2. zpstl321

zpstl321

Sep 20, 2012
    I switched it up today and I'm carrying the Case/Boss Back Pocket.

3. powernoodle

powernoodle Power Member

Jul 21, 2004
    [​IMG]
    Old style Voyager 5" XL tanto. Chicks love the gleaming slab of VG-1.

4. Losing Battle

Losing Battle

Jan 18, 2013
    Switched it up today... Kershaw Cryo in front and Leatherman Skeletool CX in back.

LB

5. nuckingfuts

nuckingfuts

Dec 20, 2011
    Was abnormally warm today after a week of temperatures in the teens, so I went on a short hike. The sebenza is being sent to crk tomorrow to get the lock worked on so I figured Id take because who knows how long it'll take.

Crappy picture but you get the idea!

[​IMG]

6. smeecogg

smeecogg

Oct 17, 2012
    ITS SRM TUESDAY AT MY HOUSE!

[​IMG]

7. smeecogg

smeecogg

Oct 17, 2012
    [​IMG]

man i thought these knives were just floating in the air!! lol ok lied still do!

8. JTR357

JTR357

Sep 10, 2007

That is one gorgeous knife,Congrats!!:thumbup:

9. LG&M

LG&M

Dec 19, 2005
    Spyderco D'Allara Sorry no pic

10. Mika

Mika

Jan 20, 2011
    And I see you got the good old badass dna scooper in use again. Do you prefer holster or kevlar-reinforced denim? ;)

11. Jaiofspam

Jaiofspam

Apr 24, 2006
    lollll!!! id never carry a light in a holster for regular edc use... its too batman hah
    sadly, i have holes in most of my work pants due to dna scoop bezeled lights :(

12. BladeChick777

BladeChick777

Jun 20, 2011
    Loving this combo.
    CRK Large Sebenza 21 and Spyderco Caly 3 CF/Damascus(Blem, made to be a user). =]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Jaiofspam

Jaiofspam

Apr 24, 2006
    haha you got it!, looks beatiful... too beatiful for me to use, id feel silly breaking down a box with it but thats just me :p

14. Locutus D'Borg

Locutus D'Borg

Dec 1, 2012
    Awesome combo. And a blem makes you feel like you don't have to baby your knife. Those knives just plain look good together.

15. Tetsujin 140.6

Tetsujin 140.6

Jan 4, 2011
    Thanks.

16. Locutus D'Borg

Locutus D'Borg

Dec 1, 2012
    XM-18 and William Henry Monarch:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. JTR357

JTR357

Sep 10, 2007
    [​IMG]

Lookin' good BladeChick777.:thumbup:

18. blade4sell

blade4sell

Dec 11, 2012
    [​IMG]

I'm digging it....

19. Zookie

Zookie

Jan 26, 2012
    This cool cat!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Razorsharp1986

Razorsharp1986 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2009
    At the office, so I'm rocking my favorite Large Sebenza, Carbon Fiber Schaeffer Faountain pen, and my newly acquired Rick Hinderer Investigator in Titanium.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.