EDC II Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1336E770-52A1-4756-B136-06B91E14143E-2198-00000361B90DA94E.jpg

I really want to replace my traded S30V Blur and that CPM154 is just begging me.

No new knives until March. No new knives until March. No new knives until March....

Thank you so much for the detailed info. I agree that the price seems a little high for VG-10 but I suppose the less-established and more daring designs have to come with a premium in order to get them out the door. Since the Chokwe is discontinued, I'll have to grab that one first. I've got a bit of time to snag a Junior. Sadly, two other designs that I've been eager to try are also being discontinued: the Jason Breeden Rescue and the Leaf Storm. Kills me 'cause I don't think I'm gonna have time to get enough funds together before these all disappear off the shelves. I think the Chokwe and Breeden Rescue have to happen no matter what, though.

I highly recommend the Chokwe, I bought a second when I found out they were being discontinued:D The Breeden Rescue looks cool, but I deemed it a little too specific and not useful for me. I suppose if money was not an issue, I would have it anyway.

Back to the Southard

IMG_4653.jpg

I really want to replace my traded S30V Blur and that CPM154 is just begging me.

No new knives until March. No new knives until March. No new knives until March....

Best of luck with that. I told myself that...ended up selling a bunch of my own and buying a Southard and this blur! NOW, no new knives until the Super Blue Endura.... :p

I highly recommend the Chokwe, I bought a second when I found out they were being discontinued:D The Breeden Rescue looks cool, but I deemed it a little too specific and not useful for me. I suppose if money was not an issue, I would have it anyway.

Yeah, the Chokwe is great. I've had mine for over a year now.

IMG_1550.jpg

I'm carrying the Techno.

IMG_1603.jpg

Its brewing/bottling day here in the turtle household so im carrying the smoothed ripple because i dont care if i get grains down in it, and the albatros, just 'cause.
8426478097_45f46bef8a.jpg

Today in the home with my homemade one....
290113-1833_zpsab6277c8.jpg

Also this little fella..
290113-1801_zps188dac0c.jpg

By the way, i found a nice way to conceal carry my fixed blades, with my tactical-wannabe poor man's "kydex" sheath, in my waist bag..
290113-1832_zpseb337d6c.jpg

Last edited:
My Texas Jack sharpened a pencil, cut open a blister pack of needle files, and opened various letters and packets, as well as making me a peanut butter sandwich :D

pics aren't as nice, and neither is my knife compared to some others, but i wanted to play anyways, i wear this one to the office because it looks good imo, i usually switch between this one and a couple of other depending on what my day looks like...
IMAG0096_zpsc40ea82f.jpg

edit, looks like i need to wipe 'er down, haha

Last edited:
pics aren't as nice, and neither is my knife compared to some others, but i wanted to play anyways, i wear this one to the office because it looks good imo, i usually switch between this one and a couple of other depending on what my day looks like...
IMAG0096_zpsc40ea82f.jpg

edit, looks like i need to wipe 'er down, haha

Let's see a pic. of it in the pocket sheath......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back