EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lookin' really hard at the 943. Between it and the 707, what's your preference?

Oh man, that's a tough one... I would have to say the 943. The added size allows you to get a four finger grip yet the knife is still light enough that it disappears in your pocket. It's a close call though (guess that's why I own both).

So you've warmed up to the Caly a bit? Seemed like you were less than enthused when you initially received it.

Yes I'm quite happy with it now. Thanks for asking. I've carried it everyday this week to work. Its become my work knife.

13098190764_f030b9d9f2_h.jpg

It's Friday, and I'm traveling light today. Also, I have got to get a better lens for these sorts of shots.

13153458574_c9eaa3da30_b.jpg

Spyderco GB, ST Dupont Maxi-Jet, Maratac AAA, and my Bill Akers pocket bowie.

Nice Maratac bro!

Thanks, after your pics, I HAD to get one. It is absolutely not what I expected. It is TINY for one thing. I haven't seen a light this small be this bright, it has been in my pocket constantly since I got it. I showed my best bud and he was like "Don't you owe me some money anyway?" and tried to take it. After I let him out of the headlock I put him in, I told him I'd get him one of the other colors (they're cheaper). :D

It is simply a fantastic little EDC light. I have had a ton of lights over the past few years, but they all just end up being too big in one way or another. So, yeah, this one is just right.

Also, pro-tip for anyone else who gets one: When you take it out of the package, put the battery in, and turn it on and the light is dim and weak, it's NOT BROKEN. It's merely on the low setting, twist it back, then twist it on again. :thumbup:

If my Quark ever sells I'm picking up one of them to replace it, which circuit version do you guys have, D25LC2 or the alternate D25C2?

I just ordered parts to put another super high drive current C8 together for another playing around light but the next turn-key light I buy will be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back