EDC: Knife & Flashlight combination

I usually edc a dedicated blade along with a PhotonIII and a Micra, or an ArcAAA with a Trailmaster. No complaints.

Unless I'm getting on a plane, or into a pool, there is almost always a knife and flashlight on my person. Pretty much 100% of the time there is an ARC LSH-P involved. As far as the knife goes, it's usually a small reguler sebenza, sometimes a CF Delica, and if I'm really going to be in the elements, a Strider SNG. In light of Sept.11 and the fact that I live in a big city, and am usually running around in other big cities, I try to keep my blades around 3 inches as not raise the excitement level too much in case I interact with anyone of authority. Because of this, the Strider does not go out often. If I'm wearing a jacket, there's usually a second light, usually an SF Ele w/KL1, if I think I'm going be somewhere dark, either a C2 or L4 instead. It's amazing how often a small light can find uses. Often I hear friendly jokes from people about "why do you have a flashlight?", usually this is after my flashlight has helped them in some way. If they had one of their own, they would not have needed mine! Here's a pic:

Benchmade AFCK or Bob Dozier Agent backed up with a Victorinox multi-tool and Inova X5T with white led...

JWS large Evolution framelock or a Cuda MAXX with a deep carry clip from CKK, a Case Sowbelly and a SF E2E. These cover all the bases for me!:D :cool: :)

Microtech Amphibian MA or CUDA EDC

Surefire L4 or Streamlight NF2 and an Arc AAA

Once you start carrying a light, you won't know what you did without it.

small carry days: Small sebenza and ARC AAA
larger carry days: Benchmade 943 and Surefire E2E

A local knife maker has combined both he makes a 6 or 7 inch fixed blade G-10 scales and has a RED LED in the handle for military types so they can use it at night as a flash light for map reading and the sort.

At work:

Surefire E1e + KL1
Spyderco Navigator

Out and about:
E2e + KL1
Small Classic Sebenza

At work (firefighter)I carry:
MiniMonglite with BadBoy 400 Q3L, Mineral glass and Kroll.
Carbon Fibre Delica

(that doesn't include the gear in my fire jacket - UK4AA and Streamlight 7LED 4AA Pro Polymer. Oh, and a FRN Delica)

Off duty:
Arc AAA
Small plain Sebenza
Sometimes a Surefire E2E/KL1

Always on me:
Leatherman Micra with Photon II in white
SAK Soldier with Arc AAA

In addition to the above:
work - BM 556D2
weekends:
either a BM 551D2 or BM 806D2
and sometimes a Leatherman Wave on the belt.

- gadgetaddict

Back