EDC - Lord of the Rings style

Fun thread!
Here's a fixie that has an Elvish look about it. Might be something Legolas would hang on his belt.
VlZBWUo.jpg

vw1osgT.jpg

Dwarves would have embellished their weapons. And they would have been passed down through generations of a clan. However they are a practical people when it comes to tools. And I think to Gimli his belt knife would have been a tool. It would have been well made, stout of construction,simple but attractive. I think he would have liked this on his belt when he returned to Fangorn with Legolas.
WGsnpby.jpg

Gimli, both in the books and movies is my favorite character. 2nd being Samwise. Sam would have had the pruner, HE'S a gardenero_O

vw1osgT.jpg

Dwarves would have embellished their weapons. And they would have been passed down through generations of a clan. However they are a practical people when it comes to tools. And I think to Gimli his belt knife would have been a tool. It would have been well made, stout of construction,simple but attractive. I think he would have liked this on his belt when he returned to Fangorn with Legolas.
WGsnpby.jpg

Gimli, both in the books and movies is my favorite character. 2nd being Samwise. Sam would have had the pruner, HE'S a gardenero_O
My favorite, too. I liked the film scene where he is competing with Legolas for kills.

Back