1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

EDC LOT SOLD!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by Tyler Whitt, May 20, 2019.

1. Tyler Whitt

Tyler Whitt Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 20, 2018
    You get everything you see in the pictures. Everything is used to a degree

1. Maxpedition pouch
    2. Olight I3T EOS copper. Carried once. Has nice patina. Comes with box and paperwork.
    3. Thrunite ti4 penlight. Carried and used a lot
    4. Cheap pocket man black light flashlight.
    5. 2 small keychain tools. Carried both and used.
    6. Maverick custom pry bar. I personally paid $100 just for this. Carried and used.

$100 F&F
    $105 G&S. SOLD!!!!!

I can’t crop the pictures anymore than what they are. I can’t even get the pouch in a picture bc EVERY picture is too big and I give up messing with it. I will be more than happy to email better photos to anyone interested. ALSO note I will not be shipping the batteries in the flashlights but they take AAA.

TERMS!!!

First to comment below or send pm with “I will take it” will get it. I will reply or message you with my PayPal. Payment is expected immediately unless we agreed on a later time. If no payment is made and there are others interested I will go to the next in line. I ship priority mail and will provide a tracking number once knife ships. I normally ship the very next business day. I will only ship within the United States. Shipping is included in price listed. I do my best to accurately describe the items I sell and provide the best pictures I can, but if you have questions or want to see specific pictures, please ask before purchasing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    WatermanChris likes this.
  2. Crosier

Crosier Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2011
    I’ll take this lot.

3. Tyler Whitt

Tyler Whitt Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 20, 2018
    It’s yours. Sending you a pm now

Crosier likes this.