1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motts

motts

Sep 20, 2008
    Thanks! It's a great piece! It's the SES model by Karroll Knives. Steven Karroll is the maker.

2. CraigMang

CraigMang Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Reate Steelcraft Mini Bodega. $445 collaboration between Begg and Reate. And if Tuesday would GET HERE ALREADY, I'll be joining the fun soon! :D

3. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    It is cool, I just googled it, and it looks like every one of them is different. Looking at google images, I like yours better than others. Whats the specs on the knife?

4. motts

motts

Sep 20, 2008
    Yes, they are all different. On mine, the blade is 2 1/2" long, and .156" thick CPM3V, frames are contoured .160" thick Ti, with Ti spacer and sculpted clip. This one is on bearings. He sells them on his FB page, Karroll Knives. You can see more pics of different models there.

5. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    Thanks for the info. :thumbup:

6. JayGoliath

JayGoliath

Mar 27, 2010
    Carried this for a short hike and processed some wood with it.
    The HT is awesome. Good job Grafknives.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    Luckily for me and other people, carry doesn't mean the same as use.

[​IMG]

As for EDC, the guy on the left or the DF2 gets most if not all the work. Hopefully the other knives will never be used for what they are irresponsibly sharpened, well maintained and always carried.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not everybody can carry a gun, most Americans seem to forget that.

[​IMG]

8. Filoso

Filoso Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 22, 2013
    [​IMG]

9. KoNki21

KoNki21

Feb 21, 2016
    Sanremnu 7010. :) My newest purchase, and cheapest knife I have ever bought, but surprisingly good! :thumbup:[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. avoidspam

avoidspam

Jul 2, 2011
    Nice ZT!^^

[​IMG]

12. SpeedHoles

SpeedHoles

Jan 18, 2015

Slick looking ZT. What model, and is that factory stock, or modified? What blade steel?
    I'm not up to par on current ZT's, so gotta ask. :)
    Thanks.

13. It's a regular production model designed by Jens Anso. They aren't available yet but should be soon. Runs S35VN.

[​IMG]

The top one is the 0456 designed by Dmitry Sinkevich

14. lemonslush

lemonslush

Aug 13, 2012
    [​IMG]

15. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    The 0456 to me looks the most interesting of all the new models.

If they aren't available yet, how'd you get one?

16. They are on loan for T&E. I run a review site and podcast.

Modneanderthal.com and The Modern Neanderthal Podcast

[emoji1303]

17. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    Cool, I'll check it out. :thumbup:

18. Mr Blonde

Mr Blonde

Oct 12, 1998
    Photographed a few knives today in my portable studio, and I decided to clip this one to my pocket for the day.

[​IMG]

19. kilosunky

kilosunky

May 6, 2014
    [​IMG]

20. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.