EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All weekend I was looking forward to sniping all you fine gentlemen and posting the first pics of this gorgeous knife. :p But it looks like I'm the late-comer. Stupid jury duty. :eek: :thumbup:

E6z0RbW.jpg

WdWJ1KP.jpg

That is SUPER sweet! :cool: :thumbup:

Today was a Vic Cadet day.

Also played around with a knife I hate to admit I own......Cutco 1891 folder.

Please forgive me.

Nice - I also received mine in the mail today. For some reason, judging from the pictures I saw, I thought it was going to be bigger - LOL.

I totally agree, i thought it would be a little larger as well. But dropping it in the pocket is so effortless, I think the small size may be just right. And if it turns out a little too small, Charles makes them in 6 and 7 inch sizes too [emoji2]

Btw, here is my carry today, which should be no surprise

Last edited:

Dude, you're not gold anymore!
I didn't recognize you without your profile pic for a second there man. I DID recognize that Dunlap and that Zann though ;)

Still waiting for my Dunlap, but I'm hopeful that I will be getting an email soon :cool:

I have that one in Black as well ;)
Used to have the brown one filled with notes and all kinds of stuff from drawings to story ideas for writing, but someone stole it when I was in my junior year of high school, and it was never returned. I was really sad that it was taken from me, especially since I had probably spent hundreds of hours working on it by that time, between the drawings and the notes I had in it.

Whoever took it is forever a scumbag in my books, and they better hope that I never find out it was them...even though it has been several years since then and I doubt that would ever happen anyway...

Either way, great little books ;)

I got that journal some years back to take with me backpacking. It's filled with all kinds of great nonsense, but there's still room to go!

I got that journal some years back to take with me backpacking. It's filled with all kinds of great nonsense, but there's still room to go!

I had almost completely filled my old one when it got taken :( Only had about 20 blank pages left at that point, so I was pretty excited to be able to "finish" it.

My newer one has been around for a while, but I have yet to really fill it nearly as much as I did my old one. I do have about a dozen of the smaller ringed notebooks filled all the way to the end with all kinds of stuff though now. Just don't really have the guts to carry around one of the leather ones anymore since it seems to make them prime targets for theft :eek:

I say that, but I feel like it's a little bit of a double standard considering some of the knives I regularly take with me everywhere ;)

Saw it on eBay for $175!!! No box but brand new blade. It's been at least 6 months of searching for a rock lobster. So glad I have it. Totally worth the wait.

Agreed. She's a beaut. Haven't begun my "lobster hunt" yet... ;)

Today's carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back