EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

N0OKt4z.jpg

How do you like your Ridge minimalist wallet? I bought one a few months ago & I quickly got to like the small size & the card holder part, but since I've never used a money clip, I found it to be really inconvenient. I just ordered the band & plate money holder from Ridge to replace the clip. I suppose "minimalist" means there'll be a drawback or two that I have to either get used to, or just go back to the regular wallet.

How do you like your Ridge minimalist wallet? I bought one a few months ago & I quickly got to like the small size & the card holder part, but since I've never used a money clip, I found it to be really inconvenient. I just ordered the band & plate money holder from Ridge to replace the clip. I suppose "minimalist" means there'll be a drawback or two that I have to either get used to, or just go back to the regular wallet.

I like it alot. My wallet before it was a leather minimalist with a magnetic money clip, so I'm already used to a similar setup.

I've had it since February and I carry it in my back pocket.

When it was new the money clip was crazy tight. It was kind of a pain to slide any amount of bills in there, and I also didn't want to put too many in and loosen it up. It has since broken in nicely. The most Bill's I'm comfortable putting in there is about 8-10 or so. Anymore than that and its seems to flex the clip outwards.

The only issue I have is sometimes I sit on it and the clip digs in. It only happens occasionally and it's a quick shift to alleviate. Overall it's much more comfortable in the pocket than expected for being all metal.

I like it alot. My wallet before it was a leather minimalist with a magnetic money clip, so I'm already used to a similar setup.

I've had it since February and I carry it in my back pocket.

When it was new the money clip was crazy tight. It was kind of a pain to slide any amount of bills in there, and I also didn't want to put too many in and loosen it up. It has since broken in nicely. The most Bill's I'm comfortable putting in there is about 8-10 or so. Anymore than that and its seems to flex the clip outwards.

The only issue I have is sometimes I sit on it and the clip digs in. It only happens occasionally and it's a quick shift to alleviate. Overall it's much more comfortable in the pocket than expected for being all metal.

Thanks. I carried mine for a couple weeks, then went back to my leather wallet, because I just couldn't get used to using cash from a money clip. Now, I'm giving it another try because it takes up about half the pocket space as a wallet, while still carrying the same amount of cards & money.

Back