EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm carrying my new Zero Tolerance 0350 for the first time today and so far I love it. It is a heavy knife for it's size but I can't even tell it's there after a few seconds of wearing it and I like a little weight in my hand when I'm holding a knife. :)

IMG_0315.jpg

Great knife but that logo on the side ruins it for me but if it didn't I would buy that right now

I think logo is somehow painted, not laser etched... so a little polish should take it away..

I'll let mine like this until daily use start removing it... when goes too illegible, I maybe polish it away too.

My every day carry is a Bucklite 424. It is a good size for when I am at the office and very light. I think you can only know buy them in Canada at Canadian Tire. My Gerber remix and a co worker mentioned it was overkill to open up mail. I agreed and changed over to the Buck 424. I often also carry my leatherman wave when I am not at the office.

Great knife but that logo on the side ruins it for me but if it didn't I would buy that right now

If you plan to use it, the blades are 1095, and the patina it develops covers over the writing completely. I hit a Great Eastern Executive Whittler with vinegar a couple days ago because it was speckled with rust around one of the nail nicks, and this is what it looked like right after:

mVJQA.jpg

The Northfield logo was written on the large blade. You can make it out a little still, right of the nail nick.

BTW that's the knife I'm carrying today.

It's a dark drizzly day here so it will be the darkly delicious Kerry Hampton Serpentine Trapper in chocolate bone today.

khampton-chocolate-trapper-closed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back