EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
um.. where do you work?? im NYPD and i would get fired if i carried that :)

65903014-mexican-drug.jpg

Work all over Mexico, working for the federal department of security. Anti organized crime operations are what I work on most down here. I know a few guys that wear former NYPD; got some training from them, some of the best law enforcement professionals I have ever had the privilege of meting. :thumbup:

Work all over Mexico, working for the federal department of security. Anti organized crime operations are what I work on most down here. I know a few guys that wear former NYPD; got some training from them, some of the best law enforcement professionals I have ever had the privilege of meting. :thumbup:

That is too cool man.. Stay safe out there brother.

on a good day im only carrying a sig 226 DAO a glock 27 velcroed to my vest a SOG trident in my cargos and SOG seal pup along with my expandable baton reg baton and OC spray i wont mention all the other BS i carry flashlights etc...

Today, (just like every day since i got it in the mail), is a benchmade 943SBK! Hoping for the sebenza to come in the mail soon. darn knifecenter put is on backorder.

Somebody is having fun! By your posts I can tell you really enjoy your work. Be safe brother.
Alpha

The 2010 BF Moose has been in my pocket since mid December...:D:thumbup:
The BM makes it a couple times a week...

IMAG0743.jpg

:)

I'm new to the Forum, and I thought I'd share my EDC's.
P1016315.jpg
P1016245.jpg
P1016223.jpg
P1016051.jpg
P1014250.jpg
P1016344.jpg

I'm more of a traditional knife guy, the most tactical knife I have is a Kershaw Leek. Beautiful knives.

Today

RFP: Benchmade Mini-Grip 555HG PE (YELLOW Handle)
LFP: Benchmade 3150 LERCH AUTO PE Black Blade
RBP: Spyderco Manix 2 PE

I'm new to the Forum, and I thought I'd share my EDC's.
P1016315.jpg
P1016245.jpg
P1016223.jpg
P1016051.jpg
P1014250.jpg
P1016344.jpg

I'm more of a traditional knife guy, the most tactical knife I have is a Kershaw Leek. Beautiful knives.

Welcome, Johnny. Nice GECs. I have the brother to your Yellow Muskrat. Whatever you do, don't go to the Traditional Forum....your wallet will scream.

Work all over Mexico, working for the federal department of security.meting. :thumbup:
Do you know if you are hiring? :D
I was going to apply for my local PD but after filling out the PHQ I did not even bother to send it in, too many crazy things of the past. If it was not for my wife and children I would have joined US marines, I must have mid life crisis lol.
I have friends who go to Mexico on regular basis for mission trips to help the poor so I know a little about tough life there. I can only imagine the danger that is involved in your line of work, stay safe man.

As for my EDC i carry this guy in my pocket today.
3543163847_d6714383e1_b.jpg

Today was my Byrd Cara Cara 2, and my Spyderco UKPK, both sporting FRN handles.

When I wake up tomorrow (well...today), I'll be going out to lunch with one of my high school french teachers, and a few kids I graduated with. So my carry will be much lighter. I'm thinking my Buck Vantage Select riding somewhere inconspicuous, and a Buck 373 Trio in my right pocket. In the unlikely event that I have to cut anything...that will be my go-to knife. (although, since we're all former French scholars going with a French teacher, I suppose my Opinel No. 8 would be appropriate. :p )

my new wenger evo.63 (right) next to my now retired old wenger :)

P2030078.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back