EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
New light and Case.
IMAG0426.jpg

Just got this one 2 days ago, it has been a spyderco grail for me for awhile.. Just now getting around to picking one up.. LOVE IT!!
010-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

007-7.jpg

014.jpg

Been the same 2 knives in my pocket for the last week....large Sebe, and a Tanto PTCC

HPIM3213.jpg

HPIM3208.jpg

Dave

What make of blade is that? Looks like a Fantoni or Beretta's old Harsey Tactical.

It's an Enlan EL-01A from the sub $20 category. It has an excellent fit and finish, similar to $60+ knives.

P1020382ke.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe i don't see more Doug Ritter grips...

color me surprised... i have a mini probably getting a reg also

resize5.jpg

on a good day im only carrying a sig 226 DAO a glock 27 velcroed to my vest a SOG trident in my cargos and SOG seal pup along with my expandable baton reg baton and OC spray i wont mention all the other BS i carry flashlights etc...

another Glock fan.

another Glock fan.

i actually have a glock 19 and a 26 but NYPD only allows us to carry 2 at a time :) also we had to choose from glock sig or s/m for main i got both sig and glock i love the sig but 2 glocks= interchangeable mags :)

Hey Wali, just curious what light that is, what sort of output, and how you like it?
Thanks! It is a Jet Beam.I love it!
Model: RRT-0 (R5)

**The RRT-0 have been upgraded to the new "Infinite Variable Interface", which allows the user to select any light output desired between .003 - 255 lumen!

Specially designed for Military, Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Hunting, Search & Rescue and General Outdoors

•The Rapid Response Control Ring allows the user to easily select different brightness levels

•"Infinite Variable Brightness Control" Ring

•New Ultra Low Mode

•Stainless steel rapid response control ring, makes the RRT-0 very reliable and durable

•Stainless steel bezel protect the head from drops and impacts

•CREE R5 LED

•Input voltage for RRT-0 is 0.8-4.2V

•Max output of 255 lumen with an effective range of 200 meters

•New reflector is specifically designed for the CREE R5 LED, which allows for better beam quality, efficiency and throw capability

•Newly designed highly efficient broad voltage drive circuit

•Compatible with both CR123 and RCR123 rechargeable Li-ion batteries

•Floating positive end, designed for better contact

•Built-in intelligent Li-ion rechargeable battery protection circuit

•The RRT-0 is able to tail stand

•Meets impact-resistant accords with US MIL-STD-810F and IPX 8 standard waterproof compliance

•Dimensions: Head/Tail Diameter 25.4mm, Tube Diameter 20.5mm, Total Length 97mm

•Weight: 86g

Output & Runtime: Using CR123 Battery or 14500 Li-ion

High Mode 255 Lumens, 60 min
Daily Mode 150 Lumens, 3.0 hours
Mid Mode 50 Lumens, 12 hours
Low Mode 15 Lumens, 36 hours
Lower Low Mode 3 Lumen, 80 hours

Using AA Battery

High Mode 180 Lumens, 45 min
Daily Mode 120 Lumens, 5 hours
Mid Mode 50 Lumens, 10 hours
Low Mode 15 Lumens, 15 hours
Lower Low Mode 3 Lumen, 80 hours

*** Reflector type determines beam shape. SMO will give the beam shape a tighter pattern, which equates to further throw. The OP reflector will slightly diffuse the beam and give more flood.

Nice pic, lovin that damascus case. I really want a seahorse with similar attributes.
Thanks Deric! I am lovin' it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back