EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My EDC set up. Murray Carter Neck Knife with Gray and Black G10 Handle and 550 paracord neck tie. Also shown is my Surefire E2D Executive Defender flashlight. These along with my keys are the three things I don't leave home without. I'd rather leave the wallet and cell phone at home...

If Wisconsin had a concealed carry law, I'd also be carrying my Springfield XD .45.

DSCN1236.jpg

I carried this one today. I have been carrying it at work since February of this year and it is still going strong.

4864425125_0b4532e0e8.jpg

Last edited:
Today's dump. I added a 2010 Damascus SAK-cool,sharp knife! I had my mouse gun around the yard this morning

Attachments

• 0dadd1c8-1.jpg
    0dadd1c8-1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 91
EDC%208-7-10.JPG

Knives.JPG

Gen 2 Hinderer XM-18 3.5" and Case stage and damascus whittler (gift from my girlfrriend.)

IMG_0020.jpg

The tan Izula. It needed a sharpening and I just dropped it down in my pocket and forgot about it when I was finished.

Just going by looks, I like the black one better (with my Rit dyed black handles), but the tan one gets all the work. The black on has yet to cut something.

Today: Large Benchmade 15020 Bone Collector frame with a stock 520 Presidio blade:

P1010010.jpg

P1010008-1.jpg

Great combination!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back