EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been carrying this BM635 mini skirmish lately.I had Tom Krein grind out the re-curve & I've been sanding the Ti by hand.It's a work in progress.

IMG_0169.jpg

I've been carrying this BM635 mini skirmish lately.I had Tom Krein grind out the re-curve & I've been sanding the Ti by hand.It's a work in progress.

IMG_0169.jpg

Nice!
I really like the new blade shape of that Mini Skirmish.
In fact I think I prefer it to the original!

Today's main EDC is the blemished Kershaw 1725SG2 JYDII in Ti & SG2, with the back pocket 'backup' as my Boker Haddock.

Stainz

Along with my usual old Stockman and SAK, I am carrying a CS Recon 1 clip point, half serr./black G-10 handles. Very nice.

Currently carrying my newly aquired CSART, it is a huge knife to say the least but I am liking it so far.

That's a Les George custom that I believe goes by the name of the ESR. Extra Small Rockeye. SS do you have four of those? :eek:

That is correct. It's the Les George ESR. No other Sub3" bladed knife I have ever owned seemed more solid and tank like than the Mighty ESR :) The flip side to that is it weighs over 4 ounces so it's a trade off.

No I just have one, that picture is from the dealer(Blade Art) I bought it from.

Sodbuster Jr. with black delrin handles and the "blade mural" polished off with Mother's. Razor sharp and a great way to cut my fruit at lunch without scaring off the folks at the office.

German Bulldog canoe with stag handles. Sharpened it up today to use today. First time I've carried this particular knife.

The EDC thread in traditionals is 230+ pages long. You tactical guys have got to pick up the pace.

Ed

Sorry about the terrible cell phone picture.

SOG Flash 1
Spyderco Tasman Salt
Streamlight Stylus
Swiss Card Classic
edc-20100812.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back