EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is mine for today. Kershaw Stonewashed Spec Bump...
-Thomas

4938134139_0a01518ce3.jpg

Last edited:
I've been in a Wharncliffe mood lately. The Centofante 4 has been in my pocket for over a week. Decided to throw in the Swayback Jack as a secondary yesterday and today.

009.jpg

I've been in a Wharncliffe mood lately. The Centofante 4 has been in my pocket for over a week. Decided to throw in the Swayback Jack as a secondary yesterday and today.

:thumbup:I've had my Centofante 4 for a good while now, and gave away two. All three of us are happy with the Quality, Price and Construction, I've been secretly carrying it everyday as well. It's really a great buy for it's price!

I have many other "more expensive" and "more robust" knives, and the weight and size of the Cento4 are so different from the herd. It's always good to change it up

could you tell me what model that is, i love it!

Sure dinozzo.. She's a W.R. Case model #61749L Copper Lock pattern. This is by far my most favorite locking pocket size slipjoint pocket knife by Case!. The stats are 3 5/8 inches in the closed position, natural jigged bone scales and fits perfectly in the watch pocket of ones jeans.. One great EDC for sure..

wk03vd.jpg

Best,
Anthony

.. in a knife contest last week and found that she arrived in my Post Office Box today in good stead, so I dropped her in my pocket a several hours earlier this afternoon, and I really like it!. :)

33ubark.jpg

2mdfmrr.jpg

2wrjjn4.jpg

Anthony

Last edited:
:thumbup:I've had my Centofante 4 for a good while now, and gave away two. All three of us are happy with the Quality, Price and Construction, I've been secretly carrying it everyday as well. It's really a great buy for it's price!

I have many other "more expensive" and "more robust" knives, and the weight and size of the Cento4 are so different from the herd. It's always good to change it up

yeah, i picked mine up for a steal right when they announced it's discontinued. I think I paid $33 or something. Gotta love the ridiculously thin edge, vg10 steel, classy looks, and light weight for that price.

Work EDC's

280rrkk.jpg

Benchmade 527.

SOG EOD. Love the way it smells.

1941 Zippo.

Pen.

Streamlight Task-Light 1AA.

Tweezers.

Keys with AISI 316 snap hook.

Today was a Hinderer 3.5" XM-18 and a "Scagel folder" with damascus by MS Ray Kirk. Tomorrow, the Kirk will get a reprieve as I tote my new Baby Bullet by Tim Britton. The Hinderer will probably see pocket time until the end of the week and then it will be a switch to another tactical style knife.

Sure dinozzo.. She's a W.R. Case model #61749L Copper Lock pattern. This is by far my most favorite locking pocket size slipjoint pocket knife by Case!. The stats are 3 5/8 inches in the closed position, natural jigged bone scales and fits perfectly in the watch pocket of ones jeans.. One great EDC for sure..

wk03vd.jpg

Best,
Anthony

That copperlock indeed looks fantastic! :thumbup:

Still carry my fallkniven fh9 but added my latest purchase to my pocket:).

It's the Boker Plus Pocket Bowie.
The collaboration between Tom Krein and Boker.

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

COLD. STEEL. SPARTAN!!! back pocket. i was mowing the lawn today and this drgon fly comes and is flying up in my face and sunglases. so i took a step back. hand on back pocket. snagged disc on pocket to make knife shoot open (similar to emerson wave feat.) and NO JOKE sliced the punk outa the air. one dragon fly went up that day, two came down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back