EDC!-Which knife or knives are you carrying today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
knockoff sanrenmu710

i ordered 3 of them, plan on keeping one in my bag in case someone asks to borrow a knife for something stupid like prying something or cutting wire, since my EDC is a BM635

Thanks John!:D
I would love a Case like yours to go with it!:thumbup:

p.s. Wali,That damascus Mayo is stunning!:thumbup

These two:

IMGP0205.jpg

IMGP0207.jpg

I'm about to go take a hike up in the mountains and am sporting my small classic micarta sebenza in my pocket and my Koster EDC Prototype on my belt.

f82aa58d.jpg

BG42 small classic and Mnandi hiking in Cabo with me.

Small classic did some vine hacking and the Mnandi did a great job of removing a thorn from my hand. :)

knockoff sanrenmu710

i ordered 3 of them, plan on keeping one in my bag in case someone asks to borrow a knife for something stupid like prying something or cutting wire, since my EDC is a BM635

41088_438546406600_600566600_5427832_5601758_n.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

again but with bm 210 on belt...and I will order more 710 to mod, do some fancy texture jobs.

Last edited:
Today's line up... really loving these fantastic tools, each of which is a champion in it's class.

DailyCarry.jpg

Can anyone tell me what pouch that is? I've been looking for something like that forever.

Bill's Urban Wallet

Click to enlarge

Here is a product that Bill has been making for years, the nylon wallet, but with a few new options.

The Urban Wallet now has 2 zipper compartments, one along the side to accommodate cash, and the other along the front to accommodate a clear vinyl 6-pack (included) for ID/ccards/photos/bus cards/etc.

The back side has two open pockets that make this very flexible. The large pocket is sized for business cards, but will also hold a decent sized folding knife (Strider SnG shown for scale.) The smaller pocket will house a small flashlight and pen, USB Jump Drive or possibly a small folder (Mayo Covert shown for scale.)

I have carried this wallet since I got the first one a few weeks ago, and I like it very much! Let me tell you, the cash pocket is quite accommodating, making this a GREAT wallet for knife shows! ;)

These come in Black/Burgundy/OD Green Nylon.

4-1/4" W x 4-3/4" H

These make GREAT HOLIDAY GIFTS!

Patented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back