EDC X Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20140504_114521_zpsh3btwefs.jpg

32240299750_3bb95fc256_k.jpg

Been in my pocket every day since I first got it. Just put the new scale on

32240299750_3bb95fc256_k.jpg

Been in my pocket every day since I first got it. Just put the new scale on

Those are very sweet. I've been tempted to try one of those also. Did you get the thickness to replace the liner, or just original scale thickness? Also been tempted to try some titanium or copper scales for my PM2. As soon as I can wrap my head around doubling the price of a spyder.

•••••••••••••••

Sent from my mind....using Tap-a-Thought. (tm)

Those are very sweet. I've been tempted to try one of those also. Did you get the thickness to replace the liner, or just original scale thickness? Also been tempted to try some titanium or copper scales for my PM2. As soon as I can wrap my head around doubling the price of a spyder.

•••••••••••••••

Sent from my mind....using Tap-a-Thought. (tm)

I ordered just the scale, but got the full ti. Sweetness!

Very happy with the purchase. Fit and finish are amazing, detail is top notch. Will buy again for another blade for sure

I've been carrying my Emerson Mini CQC-7BW since August 2016:

cQPBg5Z.jpg

Last month I "sanded" the G10 with an old pair of jeans to make it easier on my pockets, and the difference is like night and day. My grip is just as secure, but my pockets are taking about 90% less wear.

dcfba518a6193363bf8e9f121ce4fe86.jpg

aeaf716854ba5cf8e3f0665eeaa005e9.jpg

Tried to take a pic of the EDC pair for the day and the cats caught on to the flow of attention not going to them so they got involved right quick.

Okay boys, it's time to see what proper teflon washers can do. I realize the only experience I have with them is on garbage Chinese knives which isn't very fair, so we're gonna give them a real college try on the SR1... still prefer bearings from the get-go though... paranoid about what grit might do to these things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I guess this is just color management, but the ti handle looks like blue anodized.
That would actually be sweet!

Miso

Definitely just the lighting and filter but you have sparked my imagination. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finn wolf today.... The more I carry this knife, the more I like it...
28636827864e5f581baf887f399cdf0e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back