EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rycen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mod
Spyderco ladybug II

I rarely get in on one so...

bu8s302.jpg

In on one, zt 804cf.

Nah . . . for the month of March I carried my brand new Case Trapper in walnut bone, in a trapper pouch, and just had a great time.

Then towards the end of the month I had a weak moment and ordered this Voyager Large just for the hell of it and carried both the last week.

Now that it is April I grabbed my very first ever pocket clip folder, the Cold Steel Tuff Lite Mini and kept the Voyager in my pocket.

The other day the Voyager decided he wasn't up to cutting a little wire tie way out there on the tip, not without some serious horse power . . . and today I was asked by a customer to cut off some larger wire ties for them . . . I froze . . . my nice little nippers that I usually carry all day at work were still in my belt pouch at my work station/too far to go to get them quickly.

I thought dang now I am going to roll the edge on my Tuff lite in the first few minutes I carry it. WRONG ! ! ! I went at the first wire tie and it cut so easy I thought the tie was already open or broken . . . after cutting the second one I knew the knife had easily cut both of them. I just checked the edge after I got home and it is perfect : sharp, no dings or rolls . . . brilliant little knife ! ! !

Happy Dog !
Makes me wonder why I put it in the drawer for so long :confused:

The Voyager got plenty of use today too. GREAT KNIFE !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back