EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastic shot Gary, you gotta stop teasin' me with that stepped bolster congress, it's makin; me crazy. :)

It looks like a lot but the knives go into their respective sheaths, the CSC and Lone Wolf/Loveless City Knife go into the one sheath, the small Plain Jane double lug 21 goes into the wet molded sheath then the 2 ZTs (0770CF/0808) get clipped into opposing front pockets. The 77 Case Copperhead has become my worry stone and is always in my free hand gettin' rubbed smooth.

onZsdfQ.jpg

She's a keeper for sure
G2

Disregard, I didn't see the coping sitting down on the bottom there.
I thought the 38 was modded into a single for a second.

I always wanted to get my hands on one of them, but something always seems to pop up on my radar last minute. I haven't heard a bad thing about them, and I loved the pruner blade on my SAK, I just wish it was ran harder.
I know this knife would solve that issue immediately, but I digress...

Astrotrain and Downshift approve!

2aa9d0309db542fcea80a010dc726b90.jpg

Camshaft is laying around here somewhere.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Yesterday I started carrying my regular sebenza wirh bronze spirogrpahic Damascus.
Started sharpening it today too.

Old pic

I made a bead out of one my Meteorites. It is a Sikhote-Alin meteorite so I paired it with my CKF Ratatta. Both are russian and out of this world.

I was going to send my Trapper to him for a regrind as well!! Did he shave the scales to get at th flopper tab as well? Looks fantastic!

I'm not sure who you are meaning , but I did these two re-profiles myself .
I just did the larger of the two the " Grand " after using it at work for a week in its original blade shape .
I've been using the standard sized one with the blade mod for a few weeks and it became my favorite knife overnight .
The ' Grand " is just more of the same , but more solid and worklike in it's feel and vibe .

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back