EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the lionsteel roundhead euro barlow. Its a collector knives exclusive.
Ah, I'm certain I've heard that before, I believe this knife is the one that made old timey slipjoints catch my eye. That is an absolutely beautiful design.

Ah, I'm certain I've heard that before, I believe this knife is the one that made old timey slipjoints catch my eye. That is an absolutely beautiful design.
Thanks, its a nice mix of old with modern materials.

REDO2_zpszkmie5ww.jpg

I handled one of these at Kittery Trading Post in Maine. I loved it.
But man its expensive! (No offense at all intended).
In your opinion, is it worth the $4-500 price tag?
If you do, make sure it's legit! Weren't they the ones that were caught knowingly selling fake Spyderco's? There was thread on it awhile back.

Victorinox Huntsman
Esee Izula II
Schatt Morgan 44 folding hunter (D2/buffalo horn, in buffalo leather pocket slip)

If you do, make sure it's legit! Weren't they the ones that were caught knowingly selling fake Spyderco's? There was thread on it awhile back.
Hmm... Dont remember that.
I go there every year and have purchased a few knives.
The amount of Benchmade stands, catalogs, and electric-motor-turning displays says to me they might even be a registered retailer.
BUT...
They have a "used" section from folks selling their stuff. Maybe somebody traded-in a fake and someone was referring to that. The used section is a plethora of jarbenzas and such
(I in no way have any connection to KTP. Hope no one thinks I'm trying to "advertise" them)

Hmm... Dont remember that.
I go there every year and have purchased a few knives.
The amount of Benchmade stands, catalogs, and electric-motor-turning displays says to me they might even be a registered retailer.
BUT...
They have a "used" section from folks selling their stuff. Maybe somebody traded-in a fake and someone was referring to that. The used section is a plethora of jarbenzas and such
(I in no way have any connection to KTP. Hope no one thinks I'm trying to "advertise" them)

http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/20170105/spyderco-knife-maker-sues-kittery-trading-post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back