EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

No work today, it's a rainy nasty day. This is around the house carry.

CbiULfq.jpg

The discontinuation of the gray G10 version of the Crooked River has made it possible, with a bit of poking around, to get it for a truly fantastic price -- too good for me to resist, especially as I've been eyeing this knife for a couple of years. It is superb. :D

4bXNjAw.jpg

Nice grab, I've always wanted a mini crooked river and I love the gray. I never got over that orange backspacer though haha, dammit now I wish I had grabbed one. Oh well.

How you like that manix 2 Edge? Fixing to have it in maxamet. Trading some labor for one at a local B&M. Wondering if it's just gonna go right up on the forums or if I'll actually be keeping it.

I own 4 manix 2 including one lightweight version and an XL manix. Very ergonomic and a good EDC size. The skelotonized G10 versions are a little over 4 oz so good weight also. The LW is just over 3 oz and a joy to carry. Several steels to choose from and the lock works similar to an axis lock although a little stiffer but can be fixed if needed easy enough and provide a nice fall shut action and very flickable. Overall great folders!

Last edited:
Happy paramilitary 2....2......2... Tuesday

And all the best passing those stones South Paw!

QVQXVtV.jpg
Aaargh this color! Crispy! Eh.

@sbh06 , screw the background. The knife is what makes the picture.:p
Agreed.

I took the garbage out to the enclosure between our two lots and watched while our famous local climbing Turtle worked its way from the lid of the ash can where it was sunning itself...

QbmtUDn.jpg

...up the twisted Wisteria that's grown to cover the sides...

IQobknk.jpg

...heading towards the top of the corner post.

eLPYgOO.jpg

Never saw a turtle climbing like that.
Are you sure it is not a spider fly "collaboration"?
Kek!

Illegal!
It needs the looking grinds!

Back