EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

View attachment 1282417
I'm not sure when I put the 0550 back in my pocket - like I said yesterday, old habits.
I'm sort of liking carrying two fixed blades; but I don't think I'll do it regularly once I'm not wearing a jacket. I think it would feel a little weird having two fixed blades in full view, unless I sort out some sort of tandem setup. In the meantime, I'm just trying not to end up with additional knives in jacket pockets...I'm used to 3. Four happens sometimes. 5 makes me recognize that I have a problem.

*edited to add - at least the low light shot shows that I do occasionally use my knives. Admittedly, I can go for days, or even weeks, without having a reason to have a knife in hand. (I tend to open mail by hand...I honestly don't even think about taking a knife to it; and I will typically grab a kitchen knife for food, if I'm home)

12jg2UQ.jpg

20200212_085326.jpg
Today's carry. Gonna be pouring the ramp into the garage today. Don't think anything is gonna happen but just in case I would rather not risk any of my CRK's. So today's victims will be these lucky ones. The warhorse is in the pocket organizer it's the only one that totally safe. Need to clean and sharpen the Mnandi so I gave her the day off.

Back