EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Yesterday
49540790127_7500ca5333_h.jpg

all my troubles seemed so far away....

What gave the parallel ones under idaho?

I really don't know--either exactly when those marks occurred or just how they got there. It could have been some cutting task at work or perhaps something in my pocket. I do carry my light in the bottom of my right front, but it's tiny, nestles beneath my leather card slip, sits deeper than the length of the knife, and the marks are outboard and away from where it rides. I just looked at the knife one day and saw the evidence--maybe it was giant alien mutant snails. :confused:

I opened up the good Dr Death again this morning to see if I could tighten up the clip, which surprisingly had a bit of lateral play in it. I checked its length, then tightened the interior screw as much as I dared without any success. I ended up painting the clip's recessed seat with clear nail polish which seems to have done the trick. When working on a knife one always needs another handy, so I figured I'd go with another hole-y one today.

CLWjNBo.jpg

UlYEwcU.jpg

NP6DEMe.jpg

I’m carrying my new Microtech Ultratech,it’s Turquoise with black blade and hardware.204p single edge drop point(my first Microtech and I love it)..I’m also carrying a Spyderco Autonomy 2 and to the best of my knowledge it is only available in LC200N which has quickly become one of my favorite steels and then on my belt is my good ole trusty Bradford Guardian 3 with the flat toxic green/black G-10 scales in N690 steel..I also carry a Leatherman Rebar on my belt(if that counts)...I know,no man needs to carry this many knives on his person when your more than likely gonna just be running around town but what can I say?I love my knives..lol

IMG_4356.JPG Switched to my favorite Sunday Gent's carry.

I opened up the good Dr Death again this morning to see if I could tighten up the clip, which surprisingly had a bit of lateral play in it. I checked its length, then tightened the interior screw as much as I dared without any success. I ended up painting the clip's recessed seat with clear nail polish which seems to have done the trick. When working on a knife one always needs another handy, so I figured I'd go with another hole-y one today.

CLWjNBo.jpg

UlYEwcU.jpg

NP6DEMe.jpg

A couple of beautys there! The 710 is a favorite of mine as well and the heavy internal milling and needle bearings on that dr death is impressive indeed. cool trick with the clear nail polish to add some material under the clip.

It comes with a slim belt sheath that allows to stuff it in the pants pocket without any second thought. It's one of my ever recurrent EDCs.... Made by Jelio Tenev of our own Blade Forums Knife Makers Market.
SD6jAiN.jpg

Last edited:
Back