EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
    Nice warm day off for paternity leave..... tooling around in the yard by the dragon fruit and mandarin orange trees...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  2. myowngod

myowngod Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2009
    It's going to take something really special to knock these out of my pocket.. usually can't decide which to take so one goes with me to work and the other goes in the pocket when I get home.

[​IMG]

3. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Direct from Emerson :D
    ETAK and what a beast ! Beautiful blade and it’s so sharp it might cut you if you stare at it to long. A great example with buttery smooth action, solid and early lock with a centered blade. Wasn’t sure about the grip but I’ve been admiring it for a long time. Took a gamble and it feels like it was made for my hand and the reverse grip is a dream.
    Wednesday’s carry no doubt:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. nerv102

nerv102

Jan 3, 2007
    Well my edc is a bit extensive, im in a wheelchair and i have my edc all strapped to my chair. I have a Busse team Gemini light brigade strapped to my front left post, a grenade pouch strapped to my right post containing a nitecore mh27uv flashlight, a leatherman charge+, a victoranox swiss champ, a bandana, a bic lighter and ferro rod, some high strength zip ties, a swiss champ mini, some mechanix gloves, a spyderco manix 2 or benchmade 940 and some med supplies. I missed a few things but i don't want to write a novel.

5. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    That lee Williams looks like it would be my favorite! what model is that sir, if you don't mind me asking?

6. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    Looks great.... I've always liked Emersons but stayed away for the wave feature mostly. I prefer to be the one to deploy my knife

7. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Edgeoflife likes this.
  8. Rose and Thistle Custom

Rose and Thistle Custom Josh Mead Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 9, 2018
    At work
    20200225_214134_copy_1612x1209.jpg

9. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Thanks and For sure and agree but when you carry them for a while you learn how to pull them out of your pocket without waving. Just a slight angle and she’ll come out without the wave action ;)

TenShun705 and ErocSD like this.
  10. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    Sounds like you're ready for Armageddon! that's really cool you have the ability to strap your EDC to a wheel chair, I find my pockets getting so full sometimes and I would like to think I'm a minimalist however I keep wanting to grab more stuff when i walk out the door. it also probably doesn't help that I live where it's 75 degrees 10 months of the year and wear shorts and sandals almost everywhere except work. It's hard to EDC a flashlight, keys, knife (or two) chapstick, wallet, toothpick, cell phone, work phone, key fob all in shorts. I have to make excuses to wear jeans and sneakers....... Anyways congrats and stay well my friend!

TheFactor likes this.
  11. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    Good info, the good news is the wave doubles as a beer opener so that is pretty useful. One of these days maybe I'll add one to the collection.

TenShun705, Edgeoflife and TheFactor like this.
  12. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Emerson’s are like a fine scotch you have to acquire a taste for imo. But once you do the love for them will never leave. Something about a Emerson’s rawness if you will is addicting. Especially when you have them broke in and dialed in and sometimes even out of box there almost there . But they have this thick but smooth action I really like unless you go with bearings which they offer on some models. But on a Emerson I prefer the old school bushing action and feel .

Joefairbanks and ErocSD like this.
  13. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Congrats again brother. Hope it was a smooth delivery, and you’re enjoying spending quality time at home with your healthy baby boy!

TenShun705, Edgeoflife and ErocSD like this.
  14. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    D8F5339A-318F-4BAE-9A2F-87F6E9256D2F.jpeg

Norvox, Filoso, TenShun705 and 12 others like this.
  15. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    Thank you sir, it had a little bit of drama but it was nonetheless good. I appreciate the kind words and yes I am with my wife and son now. He is an amazing little guy. the world is a better place now that he is here!

16. Humb baby

Humb baby Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 29, 2017
  17. jfk1110

jfk1110 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2013
    G'Mornin IMG_20200226_045032.jpg

18. JD Bear

JD Bear Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2015
  19. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
  20. myowngod

myowngod Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2009
    This would be the Lee Williams shirogorov collaboration 110KS.