EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

249-C5925-73-EE-4849-B89-E-3-EE4-AA56-E544.jpg

20200226_064506.jpg
Today's carry. And a new rabbit hole to dive into. For the next few weeks you all might notice a few spots of ink on my fingers here and there. Might need to pick up some gloves till I learn how to fill these pens right. But man are they sweet. Ordered a couple more late last night. Thanks @Quiet and @Blues Bender for the sound advice. Who knew they world had such great writing devices. Mine still looks like a doctor's prescription but now it looks like it with class.

View attachment 1291355
Today's carry. And a new rabbit hole to dive into. For the next few weeks you all might notice a few spots of ink on my fingers here and there. Might need to pick up some gloves till I learn how to fill these pens right. But man are they sweet. Ordered a couple more late last night. Thanks @Quiet and @Blues Bender for the sound advice. Who knew they world had such great writing devices. Mine still looks like a doctor's prescription but now it looks like it with class.
For a second I thought that was lipstick or eye liner :eek:
:p:D

Y
I Hear good things about the ZT 0562. This one is actually an XM18 that just got a CF scale swap in the interim while waiting on a tan G10 scale to show up today. They are definitely similar looking though.
You got me my bad :oops:
The ZT 0562 is a great knife you just have to be a little more aggressive with the loctite or the pivot will gradually back out periodically if I remember correctly it’s been a few years.

Back