EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I've been blaming him for some time now....

jm4P8j1.jpg

Edit: Congrats for sure, though--it's a great knife and a helluva find!
I foresee a Milk in my future. Maybe by the end of March, mid April.

Am still waiting for my mt's color "combo" of the year.
You mean you haven’t heard that the new yearly “combo” will be a limited run of distressed battlefield pickup with a rainbow color handle with matching blade to be released later next year that’s in the works.

At that utx march, were there some ultratanks too?
Haha, good one.
Yes, at the utx march just about everyone was wearing those body hugging spandex ultratank-tops.

Last edited:
Something about carrying a Emerson makes me feel complete. As some of you know I’m a LTL Truck driver and sometimes I’m out in rural areas. There are times were I might have to walk a 1/4 mile or so threw deep wooded areas to make sure my rig can get up there and also have a way out :eek: It can take me pretty deep in the woods and when I have a Emerson in my pocket I feel the safest. I have many other knives that are more then worthy to do the same but don’t know why I do feel more secure and safe with a Emerson:thumbsup:
0GpA3x9.jpg

Something about carrying a Emerson makes me feel complete. As some of you know I’m a LTL Truck driver and sometimes I’m out in rural areas. There are times were I might have to walk a 1/4 mile or so threw deep wooded areas to make sure my rig can get up there and also have a way out :eek: It can take me pretty deep in the woods and when I have a Emerson in my pocket I feel the safest. I have many other knives that are more then worthy to do the same but don’t know why I do feel more secure and safe with a Emerson:thumbsup:
0GpA3x9.jpg
I know exactly how you feel and could not agree more.

Back