EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

We've been discussing older Hati's on washers with bushing pivots over at the Bears' Den and that led me carry mine today. I'd joked over there about our discussion tempting me to disassemble to check the pivot, but the action on my knife has been bogging down lately as it's not been apart for cleaning, washer polishing, and re-lube since I bought it off the Exchange two years back. It needed a lot of help when I got it, I brought it around nicely, and it's now a regular work user. Anyway, it's any easy knife to work on and the action is now smooth and easy.

BLvtEi0.jpg

bvZMlYE.jpg

7KUqN05.jpg

XoJDUtk.jpg
Man, that milling. Would be good to put a translucent polycarbonate scale there

Oh my the times have changed. I was going threw my drawer to grab my leather strop block and dug a little deeper then ran across a old friend I carried about 20 years ago daily. My Gerber 600 that was my go to daily I carried for 2 or 3 years straight.
Wouldn’t you know it’s hair popping sharp guess I never did like a dull blade lol .The edge is a little primitive since it was early on in my learning curve of sharpening knives but sharp. I’d like to call a working edge :)
sJB9a2c.jpg
EQgJugA.jpg

o93J2Zw.jpg

Nice find! I hope I would find such treasures from my drawers! :)

Back