EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Haha always happy to be an enabler when it comes to blades!

Also thank you @paulhilborn I really like the look of that Farm Boy
We are all proud of our enabler capacities and have mastered them here on Bladeforums due to our love of knives and the addiction :D
Mine is also a dealer exclusive but with a little more bling :) But I really like your blacked out “murdered” example.
Sure enjoying my Payout what a great bang for the buck :thumbsup:

Joker Águila + SAK Skipper,
Stag&Delrin.
ua2ZjQb.jpg

Last edited:
Was reviewing my knife purchases for the year so far and noticed a trend. I've purchased 3 fixed blades in the past month since I've been working from home.

View attachment 1328792
With social distancing and not having to go into a school everyday they been used daily.

Nice choice on the Esee HM. I’ve used my Esee3hm for quartering deer and elk on the mountain and it works and feels excellent in hand.

Nice choice on the Esee HM. I’ve used my Esee3hm for quartering deer and elk on the mountain and it works and feels excellent in hand.

I've been really enjoying it. The edge seems to be holding up well. The handle is very comfortable. I'm not crazy about the blade coating but haven't quite committed to removing it yet. I can't wait till NJ lifts its stay at home orders so I can go out and use it in the field. My back yard has limited "need" for it.

Back