EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

zxkBJFY.jpg

I really dig that Russian beauty! Also have a tumbler in route after your glowing comments about it.

Assuming my Tumbler sample is representative of the breed I can't imagine anyone disliking it, unless it's just too small (it's Bugout sized). I like it so much that I haven't carried my beloved G10 Bugout since the Tumbler arrived. I did break the edges of the scales a little with a sanding block, though.

Bladeforums is just a cool place, I've been here for a good while and even as cool as the knives are, it's the people that are far better:thumbsup: This holds so true for my friend Forrest aka (Quiet). I've spent time in several subforums as my carry habits change over the years.
I've recently come back to General after spending years over in traditionals. I saw and re-connected with several friends that I used to see here on a regular basis. Antdog, Quiet and grownstar to name a few. It's cool talking to old friends again:thumbsup:

The funny thing is, as I was migrating over here Forrest was headed back to the traditional forum...as he put it, "like passin each other in the hall":) we exchanged some DM's and a friendship was struck up once again:cool: In doing so we each offered up a "hey brother, I got somethin for you" as we did several years back.

Well today my friend sent me this FANTASTIC Spyderco Stretch, sportin ZDP-189 steel which I instantly slipped into my pocket, annnnnd, Forrest informed me that he picked this up from the man himself, Mister Sal Gesser...the knife blew me away, but more so was Forrests stellar generosity, not only did a knife arrive but also quality cigars which I treasure during the warm weather in ND:thumbsup:

So, Thank you brother!!! this post was not to embarrass my friend but to highlight his generosity:thumbsup: also this knife will never be sold or traded away, my grown boy's can fight over it when their old man checks out:D;)
ttj0qU.jpg

6w9M1I.jpg

Fresh out of the box Knifecenter Benchmade Bugout Exclusive with Battlewash grivory :thumbsup:
Great example and this Battlewash has got the cool factor :D
Haven’t had a BM in a while and this one did not disappoint. Perfect blade centering and action. Perfect even edge on both sides to .
What a great job Benchmade did on this one.
Couldn’t be happier !
Almost went with the stone washed blade that looked good to but this Black DLC really compliments the red and black Battlewash.
3kaSbbp.jpg

zO5sYHv.jpg

HxosTXR.jpg

3VKshO9.jpg

U84ynAi.jpg

Last edited:
Back