EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Minimal EDC today.
072B861D-F504-4F88-A941-087BEE5C16E8.jpeg

Can anyone name this location?

xZAcPrI.jpg

Douglas Park?

Compressor fix at work...making the leatherman skeletool work hard today.
View attachment 1329917

Atta Boy! Looks good like that...

Fantastic piece. I really like the blade shape and that blue.

Bladeforums is just a cool place, I've been here for a good while and even as cool as the knives are, it's the people that are far better:thumbsup: This holds so true for my friend Forrest aka (Quiet). I've spent time in several subforums as my carry habits change over the years.
I've recently come back to General after spending years over in traditionals. I saw and re-connected with several friends that I used to see here on a regular basis. Antdog, Quiet and grownstar to name a few. It's cool talking to old friends again:thumbsup:

The funny thing is, as I was migrating over here Forrest was headed back to the traditional forum...as he put it, "like passin each other in the hall":) we exchanged some DM's and a friendship was struck up once again:cool: In doing so we each offered up a "hey brother, I got somethin for you" as we did several years back.

Well today my friend sent me this FANTASTIC Spyderco Stretch, sportin ZDP-189 steel which I instantly slipped into my pocket, annnnnd, Forrest informed me that he picked this up from the man himself, Mister Sal Gesser...the knife blew me away, but more so was Forrests stellar generosity, not only did a knife arrive but also quality cigars which I treasure during the warm weather in ND:thumbsup:

So, Thank you brother!!! this post was not to embarrass my friend but to highlight his generosity:thumbsup: also this knife will never be sold or traded away, my grown boy's can fight over it when their old man checks out:D;)
ttj0qU.jpg

6w9M1I.jpg

It’s an awesome little community in our own little slice of the inter webs!

That Freeman is nice man !

Thanks, I was definitely impressed with it. It swings free like a balisong when you unlock it, and the button lock makes one of the most satisfying detents I've ever felt for using the flipper. Way different than a regular ball detent. It's a bit thick bladed, but I didn't buy it thinking it would be a good apple knife. It will cut the hell out of conveyor belt and frp sheeting, tho. And mushrooms.

Back