EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Lunch, with a side of Nitro-V!!

66-F4-F29-E-0682-4-D1-E-AA77-5-B7-CE86-F06-D5.jpg

I gave my cocobolo-holo 710-1401 a bath this morning before pocketing it for Wooden Wednesday. It had darkened considerably from use and lost much of its contrast. The mild soap and water brushing seemed to rob a bit of the luster from the wood, but just handling it before and after shooting these pics has restored that a bit.

wAuPBN4.jpg

oshTTZp.jpg

eRXeCxY.jpg

Note to Reader: There's something sitting in my PO Box as I write that may add another W to my Wednesday. :cool:

What makes this the best in the Spyderco line up? I've been thinking of buying one of their knives for a while now, but i gave up when i saw all the different models. I think my brain had a meltdown trying to decide :)
Great ergonomics for large+ hands, nice and slicey blade, blade stock isn't overly thick, great variety of steels...if you can chase them down, strong and safe lock. My only con is that it takes up a bit more room in the pocket and is a bit heavier compared to a lot of other knives but that's rarely an issue for me.

Great ergonomics for large+ hands, nice and slicey blade, blade stock isn't overly thick, great variety of steels...if you can chase them down, strong and safe lock. My only con is that it takes up a bit more room in the pocket and is a bit heavier compared to a lot of other knives but that's rarely an issue for me.

I agree with all of this, but due to your last point I much prefer the lightweight version. It is super wide in the pocket though.

Back