EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Not carrying anything today. But i am messing with a bunch of blades and old folders. Trying to decide what to work on next.

I'm thinking a Schrade F55. Which i bought, hated and then hid in the garden shed within ten minutes of buying it....lol

Today’s carry. Love this knife, been working it hard this weekend.
qGC2eIL.jpg

ordered a wasp in red/black s90v last night couldn’t believe the price. thanks for the great photos/reply. i feel like asking after just about every one of your posts what the knife was. there was one with a mountain stamp that was rad.

This is a Manly Wasp. Bulgarian maker.

ETA: Just noticed that @Fullflat replied. He was right, on both the maker and it being an excellent knife. A third point to add is its exceptional price point for a knife with S90V steel.

Love those DOAT scales. I have some Igorded micarta scales for a Ritter coming from Russia. It’s been 50 plus days since I ordered. Hope they get here.

Thanks! I think they turned out awesome and Ryan is great to deal with. Customizing knives is fun, but it's easy to get carried away once you start thinking about a bunch of cool ideas.

Back