EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

K.O.D.

All Powerful Non-Binary Walrus of Death!
Platinum Member
NjigSDy.jpg

Edgeoflife

Gold Member
Scored this old school silver ceramic finish cqc 8 no swedge recently. Been on an Emerson kick lately and it carries great for a 9”+ overall knife, right at 5oz. I don’t know what it is but there’s just something bad ass about a big ol Emerson and they really know how to nail the ergonomics.
0076AC83-EDC7-4223-88BD-4DFC9BFD5BB2.jpeg

Quiet

"That guy"
Gold Member
Scored this old school silver ceramic finish cqc 8 no swedge recently. Been on an Emerson kick lately and it carries great for a 9”+ overall knife, right at 5oz. I don’t know what it is but there’s just something bad ass about a big ol Emerson and they really know how to nail the ergonomics.
View attachment 1377501

That old "hard chrome" finish is super 1980s, I do like it. I have a Super 7 in the same finish.

jideta

Gold Member
So today I went around with all ten inches of this beast.
Just for fun:

IMG_1050.jpg

I been looking at that blank for too long and decided it was time to give it a go.
Not really liking what I did, but we'll see...
Went ahead picked up lunch with it strapped to my waist.
The Wharncliffe, not the blank!

Haven't seen one of those in years. I had the Liger Zero, shield liger, konig wolf, and a few others, 20 years ago, all long gone. Had a berzerk fury too

That sounds like an awesome collection you had! I would've killed for a berserk fury when I was younger lol. I'm trying to get back into them, but dang did they get expensive o_O and my knife budget mustn't be compromised