EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

well i'm really digging this kansept shard. the s35vn sliced right thru some speaker wire today. copper's gettin a nice rub going. keeper.

50200157803_7ac8982028_k.jpg

After work hike and creek wade with the amazing Native 5 Salt again. I believe it's becoming my favorite Native variant I own.

Untitled by Caleb Bender, on Flickr

Sounds like my kinda hike!! Love wading and water running while casting into the shadows! Hope you enjoyed yourself! :)

Thanks brother! I appreciate the shine. The color isn’t as vibrant as when I first did it last year, but I like how it’s wearing in. Here’s a pic from back when I first hit it with the torch
View attachment 1394050

Any more pics and you just might send me down a road to try this. The blue around the edge is perfect. Nice job!

whoa dude! That’s amazing!
*googles how to do this, prepares to burn off eyebrows*
Lmao!! Thank you! Just knock em down with a scotch brite pad, clean em up, and torch away. You can always do it all over again if you don’t like the end result :)
A39D36CB-37D2-49D5-9921-469956204999.jpeg
Any more pics and you just might send me down a road to try this. The blue around the edge is perfect. Nice job!
Thank you very much brother. C’mon down the road! It’s a nice trip ;) Hope you have a great weekend
E5F3586C-1BC1-4183-B9E9-93840D9E6ECD.jpeg
(Recycled pics)

Back