EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

PDW STS-AT folding Chute knife. Pretty dang well done.

Dropping these here especially to torture Fullflat Fullflat for costing me so much $!:mad: :p

5pFBa4Q.jpg

hDvroRX.jpg

lJ14Ga5.jpg

I think it’s time for a vacation Dcdavis Dcdavis All your photo’s are at jobsites!! Just a little vacation push from your Canadian friend. ;)

View attachment 1394226
Haha. Man I’m due one. Maybe one day I’ll make it way up north and see some of that beautiful country. Off of work and heading out to the woods with little man now. I’ll let him carry the Izula 2 in the sheath in his pocket a little bit at a time 0FB10D7E-E469-4895-A35D-3C174F8A0039.jpeg

Awesome :thumbsup:
I found out about these a day too late! Really hoping to snag an all ti one.
What are your impressions? I've had a couple TAD models but none of the new PDW ones.

Thx man! Hope you can score one. Digging it a lot so far. Feels slightly thinner behind the edge than the Invictus, and I’m a fan of clip points, so that’s all good. My main wish on the Invictus was having a splash of color, so that box is checked.

Seth is much more in tune with this gang, so look for more feedback when his lands.

8huSkCm.jpg

Haha. Man I’m due one. Maybe one day I’ll make it way up north and see some of that beautiful country. Off of work and heading out to the woods with little man now. I’ll let him carry the Izula 2 in the sheath in his pocket a little bit at a time View attachment 1394464

Dustyn, my doors will be wide open for your visit brother. Don’t joke around, cause now I’ll be expecting you!!

Photo added of my carry today...for relevance of course...
729BF9F1-8A8B-4AE6-9E1D-74771694856B.jpeg
Working in the shop on some scales for another “Thistle” today. I love being in the shop! But jealous if your outing in the woods!

Haven’t been posting much, but today I’m carrying a rehandled Ulster while I make some fish tacos from some Wahoo I caught in Mexico.

7-EB74417-F501-4847-B7-A7-EADB94-B279-CA.jpg

Those pelagic fish are so tasty! I really enjoy fresh Wahoo shashimi with a side of Coleman’s mustard mixed with Aloha Soy, laid on a bed of shredded cabbage.

This thing is pure awesome.

Back