EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Weekends just go too fast.
vwyjkl.jpg

The evolution of my EDC. The Kershaw on the bottom has pushed literally everything else out of my pocket (clip on wise anyway), the M390 and the way the handle fills my hand has won out over many a ZT and Benchmade.

Last edited:

The evolution of my EDC. The Kershaw on the bottom has pushed literally everything else out of my pocket (clip on wise anyway), the M390 and the way the handle fills my hand has won out over many a ZT and Benchmade.
Thank u, i'll never buy a griptilian. So light

you don’t have to have a million dollars in camera equipment to take great photos
Funny that u say it at iphone pic. Devices cost an arm and a leg, some a kidney too, and definitely overpriced - the only thing i know about apple products. Had some 70$ canon camera, worked awesome.

Funny that u say it at iphone pic. Devices cost an arm and a leg, some a kidney too, and definitely overpriced - the only thing i know about apple products. Had some 70$ canon camera, worked awesome.
I have a Canon camera with multiple lenses that have cost me over $1500-2000 each. That is what I was comparing it to.

Back