EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I haven't had this one in hand or pocket for a while and it just caught my eye going through the drawers this morning so I figured why not for a Sunday carry.

t1aXg3f.jpg

k1sUiph.jpg

I really love what this scale--a most generous gift from a friendly member here--does for the knife, both appearance- and grip-wise.

Lwgbtbn.jpg

Great shot! Had grandparents in Wa state growing up, so I know that beer. ;). Quick story... my first experience in wanting a do-over involved Rainier beer. I was prolly 6 or 7 years old. My dad and grandfather were enjoying some bottled Rainiers on the concrete patio when my dad asked me to grab a cold one from the fridge for him. Trying to be funny, I faked an underhand toss...and the wet bottle slid right thru my hand...almost in slow motion...into a sudsy splat on the concrete. Sorrrrry daaaad. :/ lol

Great story:p - Rainier is the Pacific Northwest’s Budweiser:D.

I haven't had this one in hand or pocket for a while and it just caught my eye going through the drawers this morning so I figured why not for a Sunday carry.

t1aXg3f.jpg

k1sUiph.jpg

I really love what this scale--a most generous gift from a friendly member here--does for the knife, both appearance- and grip-wise.

Lwgbtbn.jpg
I thought youd be carrying one of your AD20s seeing how much you liked them on youtube.I gotta break mine out for tomorow...

I thought youd be carrying one of your AD20s seeing how much you liked them on youtube.I gotta break mine out for tomorow...
I do find some rap vids under ChazzyP at Youtube. I don't know if he's a knife guy or not, but I assure you that's not me nor do I have any AD20's. Not that I'm particularly opposed to either, but neither is exactly my cuppa tea. :rolleyes:

t1aXg3f.jpg

k1sUiph.jpg

Lwgbtbn.jpg
Dang that thing is sexy !!

Back