EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I'll quote your post, D drwfishesman , so perhaps you'll see this response. Our friend Sharp & Fiery has already directed you to the answer to your query.

As you're a new member--welcome to BF, BTW--I'll explain a little about navigating your way around here. I'm unsure as to what your unpaid membership status will give you, but you should check your settings and see if you can set them to get Alerts when someone mentions you in a post of theirs or quotes one of your posts. That's why I fixed the syntax on your earlier quote and quoted you myself, so that you'd see my response. I mentioned the scalemaker by putting @ before his username, which sends him an alert to find a post that I wanted him to see and also makes his username a link so you can find his Profile Page.

Your unpaid membership won't allow you Private Messaging privileges, but you can always leave a Profile Message on someone's page or they on yours so you can communicate with each other directly without using one of the forums or threads.

Thank you very much for the assist. I just got a great deal on a BM Osborne 9400 Auto recently, but I'm not fond of the green scales. Keyman Keyman made the 940 look so good, I was wondering if he could replicate it on the 9400.

As long as we're showing our EDC:

4BMkKJm.jpg

Happy Halloween BF! We had our first ever Halloween candy hunt. May turn this into a tradition. It was a heck of a lot of fun.

I don't have any Halloween themed knives so I just tied some orange and black paracord onto my newly acquired Launch 13. My favorite in the Launch series yet. The action feels more like a Microtech LUDT than other Launch predecessors that had a softer, less snappy action. This thing rockets open and is a great slicer.

20201031_162950_copy_1612x1209.jpg 20201031_163214_copy_1612x906.jpg 20201031_180551_copy_1612x1209.jpg

Thank you very much for the assist. I just got a great deal on a BM Osborne 9400 Auto recently, but I'm not fond of the green scales. Keyman Keyman made the 940 look so good, I was wondering if he could replicate it on the 9400.

As long as we're showing our EDC:

4BMkKJm.jpg

Actually, the 940 is more of a DOAT (DeathOfAllThings) speciality. I stopped counting how many different BM model knives I have had the pleasure of making scale for. The 940 I have done twice only. I was never into the 940. The 710? 707? 550? 810?
Well, that would be another story.

8d3349ae7e3e6d167f466592c8ac0ab3.jpg

Last edited:
Back