EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Неу, guys
Check this out

16065336757051.jpg

16065336757052.jpg

Edgeoflife

Gold Member
Happy Black Friday all!!!

View attachment 1462973

Who is the maker/model on that beauty?

who makes the SAK scales?

Full disclosure; I only carried this for about two hours today and it never left my pocket. Still, it doesn’t get much play these days....so I figure it counts.

Impossible to capture the 3D effect of the Noble/brass acrylic-inlays. Maybe one of these days....
Xt1XlRr.jpg
MysPV2Z.jpg
rkLm5vy.jpg

beautiful William Henry! Always been curious about them. From what ive read they range from lightweight and gentlemanly up to embellished to the 9s with matching exorbitant price tags and bedazzlement. yours is very nice looking and a nice balance of bling. What model is that?

edited for typos

Last edited:

Zeroedin

Basic Member

......beautiful Henry and Williams! Always been curious about them. From what ive read they range from lightweight and gentlemanly up to embellished to the 9s with matching exorbitant price tags and bedazzlement. yours is very nice looking and a nice balance of bling. What model is that?

Thanks! Mine is a Spearpoint Noble. Not necessarily the type of knife I would normally have purchased at this stage of my “knife journey”, but I had some credit at my local watch shop and they carry one knife brand...WH. So I thought, “why not?” and ordered it. They don’t stock any knives and I’d never even seen a William Henry in person.

Turns out that I absolutely love it. It’s very subtle/toned down compared to many of their designs and the quality and attention to detail are what you’d expect at the price point. The acrylic inlays are beautiful and I think the Nichols Damascus is extremely well done. Great size and ergonomics as well. This model was at the lower end of their price spectrum.

I get the impression the brand may be a bit polarizing, but I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase another one (I prefer the less “blingy” models and they tend to be closer to my comfort zone, lol).

Anyway, I hope I answered your question. I tend to be a bit long-winded and easily sidetracked.