EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Hump Day carry
XA5AKJR.jpg

lzeplin lzeplin Yep that’s exactly what happened. I happened to do something a little more severe today :eek:View attachment 1469427I reckon this is why we don’t pry with knives :D Was under a crawl space digging out some spray foam on a band board trying to find my hole for my conduit. I heard it snap. I really don’t know how it happened. Only thing I can figure is I wedged the tip in the band board and the side of the blade on the floor joist and twisted. I’m gonna have it ground and sharpened on that front edge like a chisel. That blade has been thru way too much to just let it get thrown away. I used it all afternoon. Worked just fine.
O_O
:eek:
Wow

Zep!! That is fricking rad!! Your dad has some serious talent. Especially to do that from his mind. Very cool. Does he ever do birds...I gotts an idea. ;)
Not much with birds, he made a house wren a few years ago that was beautiful. He likes to carve caricature's, bears, and a few animals. He's done several chainsaw piece's. Back in the early 80's there was a trader that would come through from time to time, and dad would trade him wood carvings for pocket knives. I never know what he's going too carve next?

Back