EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Yesterday:

coxKYNwh3DOUoMrfeRooM_7GcIf9CGWgWZAf2PVAseit49dFaxtQq9ZjqoyDo9XjdMA_KBCd_065wZht8Qpl_kfuKao-OKn1ZmPq-fD0dmE7kjryagmpq0TjnGQTmRxn_x6KPI3t7ec=w2400

Was geared up for another day of outdoors work; then the rain started (again). I'm not opposed to working in the rain; but mowing was the first order of business.
Last night, I had strapped on my Urban Grudge & pocketed my large micarta insingo; so I went back to those until the work starts.

Thank you for the kind words. Kindness...Perhaps the nicest part of the Traditionals Forum.
Your welcome :) regarding kindness I was out for a walk this morning. When approaching or meeting someone I have been raised to say hello or at least smile. Both people I met did not even acknowledge my greeting, it sure makes a fella feel like a Zero.

Your welcome :) regarding kindness I was out for a walk this morning. When approaching or meeting someone I have been raised to say hello or at least smile. Both people I met did not even acknowledge my greeting, it sure makes a fella feel like a Zero.
Theres a lot of folks like that unfortunately. I think a lot has to do with how they were raised and sometimes the culture they grew up in .

Is that the old Japan made AGR, or the new China made one? I've been pondering getting a new one (and a Titanium one, and maybe even a damascus one), but I'm wary of the quality of the Chinese one. I know AG wouldn't put his name on something sub-par, but still...

I've got a Japanese made one, as well as a few G.Sakai Preppys. I carry a Preppy every day, no matter what other knives I carry. There's just no reason not to - it's so small, thin, and light. I carry the Preppy because in the last year and a half I've been looking and trolling eBay, I've only found one AGR and don't want to carry such a rare knife without a back-up.

Mornin' Aaron
This is one is from Japan. I wasn't aware that they switched country or origin but as you said, AGR ( may he rest in peace ) wouldn't have put his stamp on it if it was not up to par. You now have a second set of eyes on the search for that Ti 3" AGR for you. Hope your weekend is off to a great start.
43621567710_703d3f6b15_h.jpg

Back