EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

DiMkpvl.jpg

Great guitar player and excellent voice too. He grew up a few miles away from me just over the bridge in Bayonne. Ever try the coffee blend he did with Death Wish Coffee. Pretty good stuff. They come out of Saratoga NY. About the only good thing in NY. Everything else has been screwed up by Don Cuomoleone!!!

Anyway, pretty sure its called Valhalla Java!!
He’s definitely up there on the list of all time greatest guitar players for me. My younger brother and me go back and forth over his singing. He can’t stand his voice but can’t deny the guitar playing.

The Valhalla Java is on my list to try. I like Death Wish coffee. They actually just released a medium roast.

Probably seen him at least 8-10times between ozzfest and he does a small venue about a half hour away from me usually when he comes through. Always a great show. Was supposed to see him last March before all this crazy stuff started happening and everything got canceled. Turn it up and enjoy ☠️
I’ve never seen him in concert. I bet a small venue like that would be pretty cool. I think stillborn was the first song I heard of his years ago on the radio. After that I was hooked and started digging into all of his stuff. He had a band called pride and glory that had one cd maybe? Real good stuff as well

He’s definitely up there on the list of all time greatest guitar players for me. My younger brother and me go back and forth over his singing. He can’t stand his voice but can’t deny the guitar playing.

The Valhalla Java is on my list to try. I like Death Wish coffee. They actually just released a medium roast.

I’ve never seen him in concert. I bet a small venue like that would be pretty cool. I think stillborn was the first song I heard of his years ago on the radio. After that I was hooked and started digging into all of his stuff. He had a band called pride and glory that had one cd maybe? Real good stuff as well
Be careful, the Valhalla Java is a tad bit strong :confused: ok, insanely strong :D

I forgot it was Zakks collaboration blend. I’ve been on a BLS kick the last week to. Stronger then Death is my favorite album.

Be careful, the Valhalla Java is a tad bit strong :confused: ok, insanely strong :D

I forgot it was Zakks collaboration blend. I’ve been on a BLS kick the last week to. Stronger then Death is my favorite album.
Haha. I’ll definitely give it a try.

Idk if I could pick a favorite album. 1919 eternal, blessed hellride, book of shadows, mafia. Those ring a bell right off the bat

Back