EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Co8Mm85.jpg

Last night's burger grilling came to an oddly perfect end as the gas flame was sputtering when I went to add the cheese and brown the onion rolls. I went out less than a minute later, the gas was gone, and everything was perfectly done. Today I replaced the tank as well as cleaning out the pan and grease trap, scraping and wiping everything down inside and out. I had my F95R along with me for Shirogorov Super Bowl Sunday.

GAxdKxt.jpg

iZLLJeB.jpg

It's funny that the extra pic below perfectly shows off the extremely light scratch that came with the knife and was duly noted by the seller. I usually have to spend time turning the blade to get the light just right to see it at all. I think this is the first time it ever came out in any of the myriad pics I've taken of this one. I love that scratch as it saved me 350 bucks off US retail. :cool:

sbONCQf.jpg

Skipping the Super Bowl this year.

Spending the morning with eldest son sighting in a new scope. Ammo is harder and harder to find. May have to start honing up on slinging rocks. Hopefully there will be no restrictions on the amount of rocks in my bag.
C9714763-1F63-496F-9CC4-5DC4BA8D4498.jpeg

Today’s carry is a Kizer Junges that I just received and had to mod to get the lock-up to fully and securely engaged. Simple enough to do, and it turned this thing into a great little knife. (Yeah the mask will be something I keep near me as I’m taking care of my Covid-“positive” wife, while trying to keep clear of the beast myself... hence something a little more pointy today. Oh how I wish we really could slay this thing.)
And for those on the coffee side of things, I’m drinking some home-roasted Sumatra Blue Toba that I brewed using a Kalita Wave. Amazing.
XfZfuwz.jpg

Best of luck with that. We just got through it at my household. My wife got it first, then my daughter than myself. And that was with wearing double masks and isolating.

Chances are if you get the send out test you will be positive also. Hope symptoms are mild!

Back