EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

j5Gks8K.jpg

For the love of all things good, please take a damn day off! Haha!

Maybe one day my work ethic will be half of yours. I'll be doing very well!!
Man I’ve done it my whole life since I was a little kid, kinda in the bloodline. I don’t mind it at all. If I’m working a lot that means business is good. Absolutely love getting up at the crack of dawn, make some coffee and breakfast and get to it. I have a hard time sitting still, plus I really like making money haha.

Hahahaha!!! I tell Mr. Davis to take a day off too. Lol. He doesn’t listen. ;)

Going small today with two little guys...the Willie Paulsen from SA has some of @WValtakis work on it Billy The Hungry Billy The Hungry .
View attachment 1521689
Yea I know man. I’m off now and putting little man in the truck and heading out to have some fun. He packed material for us today so he earned it. Watching your four year old son trying to pick up 4inch EMT is a proud dad moment haha

I’ve got a hydro flask and a yeti for coffee. Honestly my hydro flask blows the doors off the yeti

Man I’ve done it my whole life since I was a little kid, kinda in the bloodline. I don’t mind it at all. If I’m working a lot that means business is good. Absolutely love getting up at the crack of dawn, make some coffee and breakfast and get to it. I have a hard time sitting still, plus I really like making money haha.

Yea I know man. I’m off now and putting little man in the truck and heading out to have some fun. He packed material for us today so he earned it. Watching your four year old son trying to pick up 4inch EMT is a proud dad moment haha

I’ve got a hydro flask and a yeti for coffee. Honestly my hydro flask blows the doors off the yeti

Do you work for yourself, or do you work for a company?

You're obviously raising your little one right, sir! Haha :thumbsup:

I swear by hydro flask. I still have my original 32 oz bottle from almost 10 years ago. I also have a 64oz bottle and others.

Back