EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

K ktataragasi jfk1110 is right, it's the best ZT in a while. A little pricey
after the mods though.

The juice is definitely worth the squeeze though!!!!:cool:

I'm not listening! Lalalala!

But in all seriousness the seed has been planted for a while on this knife. It will likely happen in the future if I can get a good deal but I really need to wait for a while....

The juice is definitely worth the squeeze though!!!!:cool:

I liked the 640, but wet blanket here...I didn't like the weight for it’s size. You guys are making me want to buy another one now, but I’m not sure if anything will change. Only gripe is it was too heavy. Also, it’s front flippable. Just sayin’. :)

The 640 is the best knife ZT has put out in years!! Too bad the scales look like the last dump I took..
Scales, ano'd, pocket clip & monster disc and its a keeper now!!!

OH MY GOD! That 640 looks fucking amazing!! I love Micarta and I love ZT, but I've never even considered the combination. Well done Sir!

Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery the 0640 is only .1 ozs heavier than your iMamba with a 3.75" blade.
I got to looking at Arno's folders after you started posting pics of yours. They are beauties
with the exotic inlays, I love yours with the warthog. I wanted the Orca but it is 5.8 oz I think.
I'm a weight weenie to.:D

I’m not sure if it’s the actual weight that bothers me with the 640, or if the weight is off...balancing at a weird spot.
Ps. You need an iMamba...they are rad. I haven’t been this excited about a framelock in a while.

I’m not sure if it’s the actual weight that bothers me with the 640, or if the weight is off...balancing at a weird spot.
Ps. You need an iMamba...they are rad. I haven’t been this excited about a framelock in a while.
You need to get over that thing already;)

With all this 640 talk I will carry this other one tomorrow. Same as the other with conventional weave CF, Sharp Dressed Knives. Titanium hardware, adrenalinex. MXG gear benchmade deep carry clip. Fantastic knife.

dCgGGT3.jpg

9h5x9BQ.jpg

This may be the most I've seen you post of a single knife.... I take it you really enjoy the tribal lock?

Also everyone else please stop posting awesome looking 0640's.... I've already got 2 knives in the mail...
Thanks Brother ! Yes I really do like this tribal lock :D But I’ve mixed it up for Thursday’s carry :thumbsup:
Case XX Barlow Giraffe bone and Trapper Red Brick bone and Spydie BB Delica exclusive m390.
8oY6u9N.jpg

Last edited:
Back