EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Made by @Tony Mont, one of our knife makers here .... I love it !

i-DJm4TqW-X4.jpg

i-hq7zcrV-X4.jpg

How you likin' the new make over from Benchmade. Its always been on my eventually list, just haven't got there yet.. Hope all's well brother!!:thumbsup:

My brother J! Hope all is well on your end! I’m actually blown away by the Adamas (full size btw). Action is the smoothest out of my bugout, 940-1, and fact. There’s absolute no lock stick which I was weary about lol. The grind on mine was fairly symmetrical and the ergos are solid (I wear a ML Cadet golf glove). I do wish they provided a non-deep carry clip since I feel the real estate for a knife this size is quite significant in the pocket, the deep carry clip just reminds you how much knife is sitting in your pocket lol. Edge is nice and sharp. Hope this helps!

My brother J! Hope all is well on your end! I’m actually blown away by the Adamas (full size btw). Action is the smoothest out of my bugout, 940-1, and fact. There’s absolute no lock stick which I was weary about lol. The grind on mine was fairly symmetrical and the ergos are solid (I wear a ML Cadet golf glove). I do wish they provided a non-deep carry clip since I feel the real estate for a knife this size is quite significant in the pocket, the deep carry clip just reminds you how much knife is sitting in your pocket lol. Edge is nice and sharp. Hope this helps!

Appreciate your thoughts. You n yours have a great weekend. Stay safe and healthy, B...!!!!

Back