EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

lz49xs7.jpg

View attachment 1542474 View attachment 1542476I claimed the Actilam T3c that came In a package to Josh today, my newest toy!

Those are sweet! I still need to get one for the weird locks collection:)

Excellent snag...you snooze ya loose Josh. @Rose and Thistle Custom. Haha.

I’ve been eyeing this model up for a few years now as well. Mrs. R&T maybe you can put a query to rest for me...lock is cool as heck, but is it comfortable in hand? :)

I was beat after work yesterday, managed a few knife pics when I got home, but never edited or posted 'em as I just basically melted into my chair then stretched out on the couch. Here's a couple of yesterday's carry I snapped on the boys' old playhouse out back. The boys are all in their thirties now with one almost forty. :oops:

aY0rCve.jpg

VTfQGS5.jpg

Last edited:
Lovin’ my carry for today. Z Zeroedin I blame you for the Medford Gentleman Jack. It is a very nice knife. The pull on mine is light...4/5. Fit and finish is pretty dang good. Thanks for enabling me...I didn’t need that $400 at all. :confused::):cool:

View attachment 1542727

Lol, not sure I deserve all the blame on that one, but I do sincerely hope you enjoy the knife. I absolutely love the bead you chose for it!

I’ll tell ya’ what; if you ever find your relationship with the Medford heading down the crapper....shoot me a pm. I still find myself eying the bronze one every time I see it.

And on a quick, somewhat related side note: every page of this thread is akin to walking an isle of the world’s largest knife “Superstore”. Twelve hours ago I’d never even heard of Actilam Knives. Eleven hours and forty-seven minutes ago I somehow managed to find myself with one “inbound”.

Lol, so it’s clearly the thread that’s to blame here. Darn thing should have some parental settings on it.

Haha. But seriously, the bronze looks awesome. I do hope you enjoy it!

Back