EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

UGloTJG.jpg

I hope you all are having a wonderful May Day and great weekend. Today, I am doubly happy. I got the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine and I am carrying this knife I got yesterday. Edgeoflife Edgeoflife every once and a while would share his great looking 0393 which I was secretly coveting and I knew I would need a 0393 in my life. Well this one is my new carry knife and is now firmly in my rotation. While running chores this morning I dropped the knife into the pavement and chipped the carbon fiber scales in a few spots. Oh, well. I am still having a great day. I’ll just tell myself the chips add to the working finish of the knife.

Last edited:
What the hell, I can't upload pictures now because of the changes. Anyone help?

Your picture may be too large even though it’s still unchanged.

The size limits on photos has not changed at all. Max attachment size is 1mb, 1600x1600

Practice here, lots of members are testing out the best way to do it since the upgrade, curtesy of Arian29 Arian29 .

What the hell, I can't upload pictures now because of the changes. Anyone help?
it's picture size. I had this issue too, got the oops problem message. compress it or crop it to be just under 1mb and it will load.

pics that loaded fine before size wise dont on new software, so I was confused, but Spark helped me out on reducing size of them.

it's picture size. I had this issue too, got the oops problem message. compress it or crop it to be just under 1mb and it will load.

pics that loaded fine before size wise dont on new software, so I was confused, but Spark helped me out on reducing size of them.
Thanks for the reply my friend.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that. Can you or someone shoot me a private message and help? I enjoy posting pictures on here.

Back