EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Here are a couple of stonewashed titanium items with brass accents (actually nickel aluminum bronze on the Grimsmo Saga) & neat logos. I always felt a bit “meh” towards the Hinderer Eklipse until I put this titanium scale on it last week. It totally changed the feel of the knife and it’s one of my favorites now. I like the Spanto Harpoon blade too.

P1050255_Edit_Layers_2048_Pixel_10.jpg

First, and most importantly, Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful mom’s out there!!

This beauty arrived back to me yesterday. Tyler Prince did an excellent job engraving the dead mans hand for me...couldn’t be happier. Huge Cowboy and Pirate fan here. Haha.
View attachment 1560869
View attachment 1560872
Carrying the TR3 as well again today. It was put to work yesterday removing trim and cutting caulking as well as other tasks.
Funny story about this knife...a number of years ago, I traded this knife for a Spyderco Southard. Worst decision of my knife life. The Southard lasted about 2 months in my collection, and I really missed the TR3.
I contacted the guy I traded with and he was interested in selling it back to me. For a steal!! It had sat in his safe for the last 4 years.
Long story short...I finally have MY TR3 back. :D
View attachment 1560870
That engraving is spectacular!
Moved some plumbing around yesterday.🤬, it was a PIA, delayed the job off for a couple of weeks hoping the homeowner would get someone else. But, there I was.
Hope all the moms out there have a wonderful day.

1g15OFY.jpg
I've never seen long sweep ty's like that.
Tell your mom you love her
nc0nEZ3.jpg
Any more pictures of that sweet regrind?

Nice Mother's Day for us here despite both of ours being gone. Even though our boys are long grown up, K stopped by Friday on his way back home off-Cape with flowers for his mom, J came by today with orchids for her, and C video called from the left coast while out for a walk with his wife and our grandson. For my part I made breakfast for us and helped my wife in the garden setting the raised planter I'd made for her out of salvaged PT deck parts.

I'm watching the ball game now while she's happily puttering around in the yard. Knife-wise it's a Skinny Sheepsfoot Sunday for me.

9EOBLDT.jpg

EkLg6qA.jpg

It is a custom Yeager made by Brian Brown Knives check him out on IG and Facebook.

Lol, I should’ve known. I swear, every single time a custom or production Yeager pops up in this thread I ask what it is. Literally, every time.

Hopefully I’ll score one someday, but I always seem to arrive a bit late to the party....and I haven’t stumbled across a custom for sale that felt like “the one”.

Anyway, thanks for the response. Yours stopped me dead in my tracks. Absolutely beautiful!

Back